> Ibera Bike White iPhone 5, iPhone 5s Smartphone Cam Case & Spring-Loaded Angle Adjustable Stem Mount
Ibera Bike White iPhone 5, iPhone 5s Smartphone Cam Case & Spring-Loaded Angle Adjustable Stem Mount
Ibera Bike White iPhone 5, iPhone 5s Smartphone Cam Case & Spring-Loaded Angle Adjustable Stem Mount - Quick-Release - For Front Handlebar Horizontally or Vertically Mounting, Portrait or Landscape Modes, Thermoplastic Material, White, NEW, IB-PB15Q5-W
Spring-Loaded Stem Mount
Portrait or Landscape
||(Q5) Spring-Loaded Adjustable Angle Stem Mount|
|| iPhone 5, iPhone 5s|
|Dimensions||5.1" x 2.5" x 0.5" (130 mm x 64 mm x 13 mm)|
||0.5 oz (14 g)|
Ibera's iPhone 5/5s specific Cam Case features a slim profile and flush back that fits into pockets for off-bike use.
Snap-in case maintains a secure grip on the iPhone 5, ensuring a safe and accessible capability.
The camera window will never let you miss a moment by capturing videos and photos as you ride.
Spring-loaded stem mount allows phone to smoothly clip into place and remove in an instant.
Cam Case pivots from a flat out 180° to just past 90° for customized view angles or reducing glare from sun.
- Available in White and Black.
- Note: iPhone 5 not included.
- Slim profile and flush mounting system.
- Camera window for quick and easy access.
- A carbon-fiber dirt guard adds additional protection and style.
- Access buttons or touchpad controls easily, and easily make or take hands-free calls on the fly.
- Cyclists can mount their phones in portrait or landscape mode for GPS and app use.
- Great for bicycles with limited handlebar space.
Note: Stem mounts are not compatible with traditional quill stems. Please check bicycles for compatibility. Update:
Note: Other phone cases cannot be used simultaneously with the cam case.
Note: Not recommended for rough or off-road cycling.
Note: Not compatible with Ibera's 2nd generation mounting system: Q1, Q2, Q4.
The latest iPhone 5 release is about 1 mm narrower than earlier releases.
A new insert is included to ensure a secure fit.
See instructions for how to use the insert and O-rings (for more adventurous rides).